August 5, 2022:
We no longer have Covid activity.
Families please see your email regarding visitation guidance.
Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or recent exposure to illness.
Contact Administration with any other questions.
Visitors will need to be screened at our front entrance. Please use the Covid kiosk to check your symptoms and temperature. You will need to wear a mask in the building, sanitize your hands and go straight to the residents room.
*Visitors are not allowed to be in the common areas with other residents present (dining room, solarium etc).
- Please do not visit if you currently have COVID. This includes any symptoms of
COVID; fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, diarrhea, etc. We ask that you do
not come if you have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who has
- Mask wearing is required.
- Sanitize your hands before entering.
- Follow current guidelines while in the facility.
- Go directly to your loved one's room.
Lynne West RN, MBA, LHNA
Imperial Manor, Parkview/Heights
Imperial, Ne. 69033