Week ending May 13, 2022:
We have had no Covid activity but continue to follow Infection Control practices. Contact Administration with any questions.
We are open to visitors within CDC & CMS guidelines.
Visitors will need to be screened at our front entrance. Please use the Covid kiosk to check your symptoms and temperature. You will need to wear a mask in the building, sanitize your hands and go straight to the residents room.
*Visitors are not allowed to be in the common areas with other residents present (dining room, solarium etc).
- Please do not visit if you currently have COVID. This includes any symptoms of
COVID; fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, diarrhea, etc. We ask that you do
not come if you have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who has
- Mask wearing is required.
- Sanitize your hands before entering.
- Follow current guidelines while in the facility.
- Go directly to your loved one's room.
Lynne West CEO
Imperial Manor, Parkview/Heights
Imperial, Ne. 69033